Losing a lot of hair or balding is an experience that has a great impact in your life. You may feel that life is changing for the worse. Unfortunately, you don’t suffer alone. Your family will feel the impact too.
Suffering from hair loss may leave you feeling negative. It can affect your emotions. When you are emotionally disturbed, it spills over to your family. After all, what you do, what you say and how you act is directly linked to how you feel inside.
To be able to end your suffering and your family’s as well, here are some tips on fighting hair loss with the help of nature.
- After your shampoo and conditioner routine, rinse your hair through with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and sage tea. This will improve the health of your scalp.
- Make an infusion of catmint or chamomile. Using that to rinse your hair can reduce an itchy scalp. Scratching your head often will lead to weak roots and subsequently, hair loss.
- Aloe vera is such a beneficial plant. It can help in skin care and it can also help with your hair loss problem. If you have the plant, just cut the leaf in half and use the clear gel on your head. Leave it on for 1/2 – 1 hour then rinse it off. Another option would be to combine aloe vera gel with wheat germ oil and coconut milk. Use it like a shampoo to prevent hair loss. You’ll also find your hair revitalized.
- You can also consider using licorice extract to stop your hair from dropping. However, pregnant women are advised not to use this remedy.
- You can encourage hair growth with tinctures of birch, horsetail, stinging nettle and rosemary. Massage onto your scalp. You also improve blood circulation that way.
- Your kitchen can be a good place to find a remedy. Mix some honey to an egg yolk and apply to your hair and scalp. Leave on for a minimum of 1/2 hour before rinsing it off. The only downside to this remedy may be the smell of eggs. Otherwise it is quite an effective solution.
- You can fight hair loss with the right diet. Eating a healthy diet can promote hair growth. Load up on vitamin C as it promotes collagen production. Collagen is an integral part of your hair. You can get vitamin C either from eating natural foods or taking supplements. Citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons are especially rich in vitamin C. You should also have sufficient vitamin D as it helps your hair to grow. Don’t forget vitamin E. You can take it as a supplement or massage it into your scalp. Not only will it help in regrowth of hair but also help in hair loss prevention. Last of all, vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B5 to help nourish your hair follicles.
- If you haven’t heard, coconut oil can stimulate hair growth. If you use warm coconut oil to massage your scalp every week, you will have lovely, shiny hair.
If you are troubled about your hair loss, there are many natural options for you to try. You can fight hair loss naturally without worrying about side effects.